Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Work Table||Work Table: Made up of stainless steel 304 gr., Cock for gas on work table|
|Front door||Made of acrylic|
Our company is among the most sought after offering Laminar Air Flow Horizontal Mild Steel
to the clients. Laminar Air Flow Horizontal Mild Steel is used in various laboratories, pharmaceutical units and other industries to protect the workplace against dust particles. This product is available in various models and other related specifications as per clients need.Features:
- Low noise and negligible vibration
- Minimal maintenance
- Consistent functioning
Work Area Size:
- Switches: Microprocessor based switches for blower, Fluorescent light & UV light with LCD back light Display. (UV light with Timer).
- Pre-Filter:- 99.00% down to 5 micron.
- HEPA Filter: ISO 14644 Class 5 (Class 100) 99.97%-99.99% down to 0.3 micron. Mesh guard! for protection of HEPA filter.
- Airflow: Front ward horizontally
- Noise Level: 60 decibel ± 5%.
- Side Panels: 6mm ± .5mm thick mild steel sheet
- UV Lamp: 15/30 W, make Philips Holland
- Illumination: 20/40W, fluorescent tube with diffuser
- Pressure: Manometer 0-50mm range
- Power Supply: 230V ± 10V/50 Hz single phase A.C
- Cabinet: Mild Steel with S.S. working Platform
- Heavy Duty Blower: Dynamically balanced with 0.25 HP Electric Motor Mounted on anti vibration pad 1440 rpm motor.
- 60x60x60cm ( 2’ x 2’ x 2’)
- 90x60x60cm ( 3’ x 2’ x 2’)
- 120x60x60cm ( 4’ x 2’ x 2’)
- 180x60x60cm ( 6’ x 2’ x 2’)
- We are the Global Leader in providing the best quality Clean Air Equipments of international standard including Laminar Air Flow both Vertical & horizontal. We offer complete range of Laminar Air Flow available in all sizes and is made of stainless steel table top for CRCA, it also have HEPA filters, pre filters, inbuilt UV tube attachment, Manometer Acrylic block type, accurately calibrated and LPG gas cock. We offer Laminar Air Flow Vertical & Horizontal in Stainless Steel, Mild Steel and Wooden, laboratory Laminar Air Flow, Hospital Laminar Air Flow, Pharmaceutical Laminar Air Flow, Pharmacy Laminar Air Flow, Biotechnology Laminar Air Flow, R & D Laminar Air Flow, Especially designed Research Laminar Air Flow. Laminar air flow (LAF) work stations are essential elements of work environments for many critical applications in pharmaceutical, healthcare and laboratories. LAF workstations can be defined as an Ultra Clean enclosure with a work zone, which protects products from ambient contamination. Structure made of 19 mm Thick Ply board with melamine lamination finish. Work bench of perforated stainless steel. Side of work bench covered with transparent acrylic sheet/melamine. Front acrylic door of collapsible type. Properly balanced blowers fitted on H.P. Electric motor provided on the top portion to supply sufficient air to HEPA filter. HEPA Filter provided vertically on back of the work bench to provide clean air to the work bench horizontally. HEPA Filter efficiency 99.97%, particle retention >0.3 micron Pre-filters provided on the top to provide filtered air to the blowers. Pre-filter efficiency 90.0%, particle retention >5.0 micron One fluorescent tube and one U.V. Germicidal tube provided over work bench Cock for gas on work bench Static pressure manometer fitted on top. Back cover fixed with screws for convenient removal for attending blowers, filter and motor when needed. Laminar Air Flow Unit with Ply-board frame structure.